Use of the Website
The contents of this Website are available for general information only and Lifera does not represent nor warrant the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information provided.
By using this Website, you agree and undertake not to:
- use the Website in any way to send spam, phishing, or unsolicited emails;
- use the Website in claims to offer investment, banking, or financial services, or any other services, or in requesting monetary deposits or financial and/or personal information, or any fraudulent activity;
- use the Website, by post or publish or otherwise, in a defamatory, obscene, infringing, or disparaging way;
- upload files containing viruses or corrupt data, attack this Website in any way including using malicious or harmful technology, or using software to interfere with the proper operation of the Website;
- misuse the Website to engage in activities that are illegal or unlawful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- attempt to get unauthorized access to the Website, servers or any connected databases, portals, or devices; or
- create a link to this Website in any way suggesting or claiming Lifera‘s association, endorsement, or approval.
Any breach of these Terms, misuse or abuse of any content or material on the Website, or unauthorized access to the Website is strictly prohibited and may result in claims for damages and/or criminal offenses as per the applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
All intellectual property including, but not limited to, copyright in, and to, the content, trademarks, logos, trade names, design, layout, overall appearance, graphics, and other proprietary information provided on, or via, this Website (whether in text, images or other materials) are owned by, or have been licensed to, or have permission to use by Lifera and cannot be used without Lifera’s prior written approval.